Apple & Maple Holiday Cocktail
Happy Holidays friends! I hope you’re all finding some time to relax and enjoy your families during this crazy season. Between closing on our house last month (yay!!), packing/moving, and settling in (side note: our quirky little house was built in 1939, so we’ve been finding lots of projects to keep us busy), Christmas completely snuck up on me this year! In an effort amp up my holiday spirit, I spent the weekend Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, and baking a ton of my go-to holiday cookies (see my Snickerdoodle recipe from last year here) half of which I messed up because I was distracted and skipped an ingredient somewhere – typical, ha. This yummy apple and maple cocktail was the perfect accompaniment to my weekend-before-Christmas chaos, and I know you’ll love it too!
Holiday Cocktail Recipe with Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- 1 double-shot of Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- 1/4 lemon for juice
- 1 apple sliced crosswise (Gala and Fuji apples are my favorite!)
- Cinnamon, ground or stick
- Fresh rosemary
- Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Combine whiskey, lemon juice, and sprig of fresh rosemary in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, shake, and strain into a chilled coupe or rocks glass (I used these pressed glass goblets from Simply Southern Wedding Boutique, but you can use whatever glassware you have handy!).
- Top with a splash of prosecco or sparkling wine of your choice and gently stir to mix.
- Garnish with an apple slice, sprinkle of cinnamon (ground or zested from a cinnamon stick), and a sprig of fresh rosemary