Pink Dessert Pedestal / Marshmallow Soapette / Tassel Jewelry Roll / Pink Mascato / Dusty Rose Heal /Striped Pink Straws / ‘Heart of Gold’ Print /Fiji Polish by Essie /Prada Candy / Sugar Paper XO Card / Rose Gold Heart Ring / Silk Pajama Set
Valentine’s Day has kind of a bad rap, probably because of the implied need for a significant other and red roses, but I have always been a fan of the holiday – attached or otherwise. What’s not to love about baking pink desserts, making heart-embellished arts and crafts with your girlfriends, and drinking pink champagne? Embrace the excuse to be a little girlier than usual :)
Here’s a Valentine-inspired medley of pink and gold prettiness…goodies on my wishlist this February, and every other month of the year.
Blush and Gold // Shop the Look:
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list?
In the spirit of Black Friday – which I have no intention in leaving my house to participate in – I am kicking off my first ever Gift Guide series! I use the term “series” lightly, as I’m not sure how many I will have time to pull together before Christmas, but I had a blast finding these nine gifts that would be perfect for someone in your life who loves to entertain (or who doesn’t like to entertain but likes pretty things!).
- Jade Cake Pedestal, 6″ from Simply Southern Wedding Boutique | $38
- Brushed Gold Ice Bucket from Mr. Ice Bucket | $42.50
- Bronzed Branches Napkin from Anthropologie | $10
- Shell & Wood Serving Spoons from LEIF | $12
- Camilla Cocktail Ring from Stella & Dot | $49
- Champagne Candle by Jonathan Adler from Lemon Stripes | $42
- Gold Confetti Paper Placemats from Kitchen Papers | $25
- Faceted Wood Bottle Stoppers from LEIF | $22
- Citrus Floral Tin Recipe Box from Rifle Paper | $34
Shop // Hostess Gift Ideas:
Who else are you shopping for this year? I’m trying to decide what my next gift guide will be…maybe “gifts for him”?