Get the Look // Laid-Back Coastal Living Space
(Photo above by Rach Lea Photography.)
After our Savannah home tour was featured on The Everygirl last week, several of you asked where to find some of the furniture and accessories from our living room. Many of these pieces pictured have been collected over time from my go-to shopping spots (HomeGoods, Target, and World Market, to name a few) and are unfortunately no longer available, so I have done my best to track down similar (and affordable!) pieces that will achieve the same look. See below for links.
Coastal-Inspired Living Space // Shop the Look:
From the Top…
- Vintage Map Wrapping Paper Sheets (double as cheap art!) // Paper Source
- Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Jar Candle // Paddywax
- Nate Berkus Wooden Tray // Target
- Natural Wood Pillar Candle Holders // World Market
- Sea Glass Lamp // Ballard Designs
- Handwoven Basket // World Market
- Pothos Houseplant // Home Depot
- EKTORP Slip-covered Love Seat in White // IKEA
- Velvet Throw Pillow // Target
- Woven Wool Beige Rug with Lattice Pattern // Rugs USA
- Green Herringbone Pom-Pom Throw // Waiting On Martha
Shop the Look!
I hope you find this “get the look” round-up helpful, but if you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!