Modern Wedding Color Palette // Black & White Stripes
My current wedding trend crush – bold black and white stripes. The best part? This modern spin on a timeless color palette lends itself beautifully to both formal and whimsical wedding aesthetics. I especially love the look of black and white stripes paired with pops of pink, coral, and gold or brass accents. If you are incorporating stripes into your wedding look, my biggest piece of advice would be to not go overboard. Simple touches like black and white striped table runners, bow ties, or a ribbon around the bride’s bouquet will have a lot of impact.
I hope you enjoy this inspiration board with some of my favorite black and white striped wedding touches.
From the top left:
- Modern Pink, Black and Gold Tablescape via 100 Layer Cake, photo by O’Malley Photographers
- Ceremony Greenery and Flower Garland with Black and White Striped Ribbon via Style Me Pretty, photo by Jessica Burke
- Black and White Striped Patio Umbrellas via Snippet & Ink, photo by Jose Villa
- Veuve Clicquo Champagne Tasting Chalkboard Signage via GlitterGuide, photo by Abby Jiu
- “Will you be my bridesmaid?” Freixenet Gift Box via Style Me Pretty, photo by Ruth Eileen
- Coral with White Calligraphy Escort Cards via Style Me Pretty, photo by Candice Benjamin
- Modern Pink, Gold, and Black Place Setting via 100 Layer Cake, Gold Foil Favor Boxes from Simply Southern Wedding Boutique, photo by Scott Clark
- Black and White Chocolate Naked Cake via Style Me Pretty , photo by Jon Duenas
- Black and White Striped Paper Straws via Simply Southern Wedding Boutique
Click to view more Wedding Color Palette Inspiration!