(Photo above by Rach Lea Photography.)
After our Savannah home tour was featured on The Everygirl last week, several of you asked where to find some of the furniture and accessories from our living room. Many of these pieces pictured have been collected over time from my go-to shopping spots (HomeGoods, Target, and World Market, to name a few) and are unfortunately no longer available, so I have done my best to track down similar (and affordable!) pieces that will achieve the same look. See below for links.
Coastal-Inspired Living Space // Shop the Look:
From the Top…
- Vintage Map Wrapping Paper Sheets (double as cheap art!) // Paper Source
- Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Jar Candle // Paddywax
- Nate Berkus Wooden Tray // Target
- Natural Wood Pillar Candle Holders // World Market
- Sea Glass Lamp // Ballard Designs
- Handwoven Basket // World Market
- Pothos Houseplant // Home Depot
- EKTORP Slip-covered Love Seat in White // IKEA
- Velvet Throw Pillow // Target
- Woven Wool Beige Rug with Lattice Pattern // Rugs USA
- Green Herringbone Pom-Pom Throw // Waiting On Martha
Shop the Look!
I hope you find this “get the look” round-up helpful, but if you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
Happy Holidays friends! I hope you’re all finding some time to relax and enjoy your families during this crazy season. Between closing on our house last month (yay!!), packing/moving, and settling in (side note: our quirky little house was built in 1939, so we’ve been finding lots of projects to keep us busy), Christmas completely snuck up on me this year! In an effort amp up my holiday spirit, I spent the weekend Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, and baking a ton of my go-to holiday cookies (see my Snickerdoodle recipe from last year here) half of which I messed up because I was distracted and skipped an ingredient somewhere – typical, ha. This yummy apple and maple cocktail was the perfect accompaniment to my weekend-before-Christmas chaos, and I know you’ll love it too!
Holiday Cocktail Recipe with Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- 1 double-shot of Whiskey Girl Apple & Maple
- 1/4 lemon for juice
- 1 apple sliced crosswise (Gala and Fuji apples are my favorite!)
- Cinnamon, ground or stick
- Fresh rosemary
- Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Combine whiskey, lemon juice, and sprig of fresh rosemary in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, shake, and strain into a chilled coupe or rocks glass (I used these pressed glass goblets from Simply Southern Wedding Boutique, but you can use whatever glassware you have handy!).
- Top with a splash of prosecco or sparkling wine of your choice and gently stir to mix.
- Garnish with an apple slice, sprinkle of cinnamon (ground or zested from a cinnamon stick), and a sprig of fresh rosemary
Because the beautiful weather this weekend has me daydreaming about the beach, here’s a serene bedroom design infused with soft sandy neutrals, natural wood tones, cool sea blues, and a touch of brass.
Shop the look!
Could your bedroom use a little refresh? Whether you’re just looking for a few new accessories and styling or you’re ready for new furnishings and a full room makeover, I’m here to help! Check out my flat-rate eDesign packages and start loving your space.
Have a relaxing Sunday friends! If you need me, I’ll be on Pinterest or online window shopping :)