In the spirit of Black Friday – which I have no intention in leaving my house to participate in – I am kicking off my first ever Gift Guide series! I use the term “series” lightly, as I’m not sure how many I will have time to pull together before Christmas, but I had a blast finding these nine gifts that would be perfect for someone in your life who loves to entertain (or who doesn’t like to entertain but likes pretty things!).
- Jade Cake Pedestal, 6″ from Simply Southern Wedding Boutique | $38
- Brushed Gold Ice Bucket from Mr. Ice Bucket | $42.50
- Bronzed Branches Napkin from Anthropologie | $10
- Shell & Wood Serving Spoons from LEIF | $12
- Camilla Cocktail Ring from Stella & Dot | $49
- Champagne Candle by Jonathan Adler from Lemon Stripes | $42
- Gold Confetti Paper Placemats from Kitchen Papers | $25
- Faceted Wood Bottle Stoppers from LEIF | $22
- Citrus Floral Tin Recipe Box from Rifle Paper | $34
Shop // Hostess Gift Ideas:
Who else are you shopping for this year? I’m trying to decide what my next gift guide will be…maybe “gifts for him”?
Well, here goes nothing!
This is my first post on my newest project, Style in Simplicity, a place for me to share a little bit of everything. There is something slightly overwhelming about a first post, so I apologize for my lack of focus.
When I began developing my online wedding boutique Simply Southern in January, I also started a small blog to supplement the boutique. As much I have enjoyed sharing content like real weddings, wedding color palettes, wedding favor ideas, and other event inspiration, I have felt somewhat limited by a “wedding-themed” blog. I launched Style in Simplicity this month as a medium to celebrate simple, but stylish living in other areas, from a beautifully styled bookcase to the perfect seasonal cocktail. I will continue to feature wedding and party goodness on the blog, but there are lots of other fun things to look forward to!
I’m so excited for what’s to come. Thanks for following along!