Wedding Color Schemes // Mint + Yellow + Blue
I love soft shades of mint green paired with cool blues and warm yellows. This natural color palette works beautifully with a variety of styles, from seaside weddings to vintage-inspired soirees.
- Add natural hues of green and blue with succulent centerpieces, bouquets, or favors.
- Reclaimed wood and a little paint add a personal, rustic touch to your event.
- These yellow peep-toe heals would be so fun for bridesmaids or the bride at a spring or summer wedding!
- I love everything about this playful tiered cake, pictured on our 10″ jade cake stand by Mosser Glass.
- Blue striped paper straws add a splash of color and vintage charm to everything from large weddings to casual backyard barbecues.
- Simple kraft paper bags make great favor bags when personalized with a custom stamp. See smaller versions of the personalized stamp concept here available in a variety of styles and ink colors.
- These long, flowing bridesmaids dresses in soft blues and greens would be beautiful for a seaside wedding.
- Handmade parcel gift tags make lovely escort cards or favor tags.